[OPEN] [CL] [ECO] [JA] gifts/dumpster/.. items can't be sold through Sales Table

by 1Wolf2052

Original Post

Re: Selling Tables not working

★★ Apprentice

I can sell plants that are not from the seed packets through the table

Message 11 of 41 (2,787 Views)

Hero

@1Wolf2052 Guess it's probably the same issue as @Anska_Stormblade linked.

Going to leave them separate for now though as it's a different angle.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 41 (2,769 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Got it thank you.

Message 13 of 41 (2,759 Views)

Re: [CL] [ECO] [JA] Produce from Seed Packets can't be sold through Tables

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind what fits on the table and what doesn't fit. I just tried the items that I had on hand, so this is not a comprehensive list, but you can see the randomness of it. 

I have tried this and have found that these do not fit on the table:

• Muckleberries
  • Museberries
  • Grapes
  • Bell Peppers
  • Plantains
  • Basil
  • Frogs
  • Electronic Upgrade Parts

Things that I have tried that do fit:

• Carrots
  • Milk
  • Eggs
  • Jam
  • Chocoberries
  • Sage
  • Lovely Mushrooms
  • Books
  • Basic Upgrade Parts
  • Wool
Message 14 of 41 (2,737 Views)

Re: [CL] [ECO] [JA] Produce from Seed Packets can't be sold through Tables

Hero
@thecookiemaker2 I don't think it matters what you try to sell but how you got it.

Bugged for sure
- Stuff you got through seed packets

Potentially an issue:
- GIfts
- Errand rewards

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 41 (2,723 Views)

Can't stock a streetsale table

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them except for my first pet stuff, spooky stuff, Battoo, Nifty Knitting, Movie Hangout stuff and all the Kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tend the streetstore table and you can add items by stocking on there the first time, but after that, it will say it is fully stocked, even when the table is empty. Sometimes it doesn't even let you stock the table, saying it is full, what is not the case, because it's empty. It happends with all the tables you can tend for a yard sale.
What happens when the bug occurs? i can't put items i found on the streetstore tables because it will say it is stocked.
What do you expect to see? that i can stock items on the tending table and refill them when there is place.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.77.131.1030

---

Message 16 of 41 (2,711 Views)

★ Guide
@InfiniteVerve this is exactly what happens to me when I want to put metals or crystals on table - notif says no place for display. Tables are just broken overall, it's not just produce.
Message 17 of 41 (2,695 Views)

Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, all GPs except ROM & RTB, SPs - MH, RG,KR, VG, BN, TS, LD, MS, TL, NK. No kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase a Yard Selling Table and add items to its inventory. When you press "Stock Table" you get an error "Your table has run out of space to fit the items you are trying to stock. Try restocking again after clearing some space." The table is empty. Currently it will not stock: frogs, insects, simmis, upgrade parts, dyes, treasure maps. It will stock fruits and vegies, opened fossils, opened time capsules, individual plates of food
What happens when the bug occurs? Items that are in the Selling Table Inventory won't get added to the table to sell.
What do you expect to see? Items that are in the Selling Table Inventory will get added to the table to sell. If the item will go into the table's inventory it should be able to be sold via the table.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

As above

Message 18 of 41 (2,777 Views)

Re: Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

Hero
@tearexnbiscuits Have you tried with just one of these objects ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 41 (2,735 Views)

Re: Many items cannot be sold via Yard Sale Table - No Space

★★★ Guide
@crinrict Yes I clicked to "clear table" to make sure it was empty and then only had the frog in the inventory (since you can purchase frogs from other vendors) to add and it still didn't work. I also clicked to reset/debug the table as well. I also tried with just the treasure map, and 1 Simmi
Message 20 of 41 (2,727 Views)