by RealTirreal

Original Post

[CL] DigiRAD Keyboard can't be repaired

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, namely City Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? break the keyboard, DagiRAD Keyboard.
What happens when the bug occurs? option for Sim to repair the keyboard is not listed. the only way to restore it is Replace or Call Repair.
What do you expect to see? option for Sim to repair.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (622 Views)

Re: [CL] DigiRAD Keyboard can't be repaired

Hero
@Applecorn80 Did it break while playing or do you also have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CL-DigiRAD-keyboard-breaks-when-not-in-use/td-p/10623332

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict 

uknw, Sims are auto AI except the one i'm currently looking at.  one child and one adult are usually running to it twice a day.  they may have played and broke, bt i wasn't watching them to confirm either way.  (i've 3 adult and 2 children in house.)

Message 3 of 5 (565 Views)

★ Guide
@Applecorn80 Call repair is essentially useless. The tech arrives, does nothing, and promptly leaves. The keyboard remains broken. The only real option is to replace.
Message 4 of 5 (508 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'd try testing chests and reset it, I've had this issue with washer not having option to wash and the reset debug worked

Message 5 of 5 (406 Views)