by thefailedbeta

Original Post

[CL] Can't complete "buy festival T-Shirt" goal of event

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030 - Current to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to date.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a friend invite you to the Romance Festival to buy shirts and buy a shirt.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was invited to the festival to buy shirts, I got a goaled event to buy shirts, I bought shirt and the goal did not complete. I'm even wearing the shirt. XD
What do you expect to see? I expect the goaled event to complete when the goal is fulfilled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

*Mods were never used in this save game, though they were used in previous saves. I'm also not sure on "how often" this occurs as it's the first time I've run into it, though I don't typically do these types of CL festival goaled events.

Bella Goth invited me to the Romance Festival to buy a shirt. Upon buying the shirt, I noticed the goal did not complete.

Message 1 of 1 (1,075 Views)