[CL] 930 Medina Studios- items go to household inventory when loading lot

by mightyspritesims

Original Post

[CL] 930 Medina Studios- items go to household inventory when loading lot

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Realm of Magic, Tiny Living, Vintage Glamour, Courtyard Oasis, Dream Home Decorator, Cottage Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move a family into 930 Medina Studios and add or change some lot furnishings.
What happens when the bug occurs? An item or a few items move from the lot into household inventory upon loading the lot or leaving CAS. It is the same item/items every time.
What do you expect to see? All items remain in their places on the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This happened 100% of the times I've played in 930 Medina Studios.

Last summer (2020) it was in a different save. The items that moved to household inventory every time were the antique camera, university acceptance letter, and the single-tile tall desk including everything on the desk and the desk chair.

Now (2021) it's the row of hanging men's suits that came with Dream Home Decorator, and a voodoo doll.

I tested it without the lot traits (as I haven't used Gnomes or Penny Pixies in any other lot) and the behavior was the same.

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Re: [CL] 930 Medina Studios- items go to household inventory when loading lot

★★ Apprentice
@mightyspritesims I have a similar issue, but in Newcrest. The computer keeps disappearing every time I load the lot to continue building the house.
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: [CL] 930 Medina Studios- items go to household inventory when loading lot

Hero
@limiV Is it in your household inventory or gone ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)