Re: CHOPPER "BUG", devs "WAY OF SOLVING BUGS" and lack of EA

by iluCAT

Original Post

CHOPPER "BUG", devs "WAY OF SOLVING BUGS" and lack of EA answers

★ Novice

Hello

I'm one of the affected by the way EA and it's developers way of doing things. Launching an event with a bug and recognising it , it's one thing, the other is "acomodating the text to fit the bug" like you did.

I spent a lot of money for the event and also a lot of energy crystals and around 8-9000 char fragments and wasted them raising CHOPPER and other characters without need.

EA didnt compensate in any way the users and didn't even answer the ticket submited 5 days ago about this issue (31397133 without account, the only way to explain the issue).

I also opened a ticket today, with the only way to communicate via XAT or phone call (as i'm not good in spoken English, i can not stand a conversation with an English speaker), so i tried the CHAT option around 1:30h ago, and still waiting for an operator while the informative 'waiting time' state stimated is only 0 to 1 minute..

It's really hard to access to contact EA for help withthe few options they let you choose, and even more complicated to recive and answer..

Really frustated with EA support and way of doing things, so really hard for me topay again for EA ingame services with this bad taste of mouth Frown

Message 1 of 3 (351 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @iluCAT

It looks like the ticket you mentioned has been answered now and you were able to speak with the team.

As for compensation for cases like this it is decided by the studio team and they'll send it out if they decide to compensate.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 3 (325 Views)

★ Novice

I could talk with support yesterday and the answer was, basically, "its not our problem / we don't care". ut at least theHelp team gave an apology (more that i got before, and the least EA should give in these cases).

After 10 minutes of waiting because the Helper was consulting the case, they stated that EA doesn't care about players that spend money with the game to buy/spend (WASTE) items ingame to accomplish an event that it's bugged, so all the efford, items (money, €) is WASTED it's not their problem because the bug is fixed (changing the texts to accomodate the bug) and player doesn't deserve any compensation, only an apologise if they open the ticket.

After saying that's really cool EA attittude and i'll NOT buy/spend any penny in EA in the future, they gave me 100 crystals as compensation. and all solved (i spent more than 300 only in refreshes to got the chars fragments that would be of no use because the bug)  and before the 100 crystals, it was  considered as correctly solved by EA.

For me, this is solving NOTHING.  The ticked is closed by EA but i feel that the way EA does things it's really wrong. They give 0 explanations/apologises the moment they should do it and have their consumers angry.

As said, i feel myself really mistrated and i won't be spending any money in this game and/or any game from EA (this includes PC and Play titles).

Well, thanks for reading my frustrations Andy Standard smile

Is there any way to get my 150€ back? I really don't care about what they could take from my account as i'm leaving the account) Thanks

Message 3 of 3 (320 Views)