Re: CHEL/EASHL shows players height and weight in Metric instead of Imperial

by ICEMAN_STEAMER

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo

Yes indeed, either game or console issue for sure, but i am leaning more towards an in-game issue than the console issue due to the fact that i have no issues on the otehr EA Sports games.

Sounds good Aljo and hope to hear from you whenever you may have a solution to try.

Thanks a ton again for your patience and help and hope you have an awesome day. Will stay in touch. Cheers.
Message 21 of 26 (669 Views)

Community Manager

@ajspecialt474 

Have you tried contacting Microsoft to see if they know of anything with your account that may affect this? Everyone I'm seeing and people I've talked to points to a console region issue.

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 26 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo
To be honest, no i have not even thought about contacting Microsoft/Xbox technical support. But knowing them and speaking out of experience, they are always quick to pass the blame on to either the maker of the game or something else before they decide to help and admit that the issue might be from their end! But hey, no harm in trying. Great point Aljo. Thank you. Ill let you know and see what they say. thanks again.
Message 23 of 26 (662 Views)

Community Manager

@ajspecialt474 

You're very welcome. If I have anything else to suggest, I'll post it here. Let me know if their support helps too. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 24 of 26 (657 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo
You bet. Thanks Standard smile
Message 25 of 26 (655 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem too with NHL22. Every is set too UK English as that is where i am. I have been brought up on imperial measures and metric is alien to me. Currently using Xbox one.

Message 26 of 26 (529 Views)