by xochiquetzl_xkvn

Original Post

[CHEAT] Set Growth State doesn't spawn harvestables

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use cheat to try spawning harvestable on any plant
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing
What do you expect to see? Spawning of harvestables
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hadn't touched sims 4 in awhile, but I noticed that debug cheat 'spawn fruit' no longer works when clicked on the plant.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, Added Base Game Version Number

Message 1 of 10 (6,270 Views)

Re: Sims 4 spawn fruit debug not working

Hero
@wickedgrin89 You mean the set gardening state - Growth state ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (6,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I experienced the same thing. It’s when you shift click on a “blossoming” stage plant, it should produce the fruit or veggie flower and now it doesn’t 

Message 3 of 10 (6,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I often had to use the growth stage cheats because my gardening sims often experience plants changing to the planted stage.So the spawn fruit debug was very helpful. And now it's not working.

Exactly. I liked that cheat. It helped me against gardening bugs.

Message 4 of 10 (6,191 Views)

Re: [CHEAT] Set Growth State doesn't spawn harvestables

★★★ Guide

Once you set the plant to blossoming or use spawn fruit you still have to wait until 6:00 a.m. (or 12:00 p.m. for nightly mushrooms.) to harvest them.

Message 5 of 10 (6,143 Views)

★★★★ Novice

That's another issue too. I noticed when I harvest or fertilize my plants, they go back to the planted stage. Its a small annoyance, but it would be nice if it was fixed :/

Message 6 of 10 (6,105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, plants reverting back to planted state when ever there is anything going on in the game and the spawn fruit command no longer seems to work.  I've tried it on a variety of plants.  

Message 7 of 10 (6,067 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

It usually works for me, but sometimes I have to go back and click set state to blossoming (even though it's visually already that state) and then re-do the spawn fruit cheat.

(I often use this in the Science Lab, *cough* Wink )

Message 8 of 10 (6,056 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@xochiquetzl_xkvn I've tried it MANY times over the years. I've NEVER actually gotten it to work. Set growth stage and evolution state works fine, but the spawn harvestables cheat has never worked. Not once since I first tried it after Seasons initially broke gardening and was never fixed.
Message 9 of 10 (6,049 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Psychotps  I do have AllCheats and the MCCC setting to enable extra debug cheats.  I don't know if that makes a difference (probably).

Message 10 of 10 (6,037 Views)