by badmama62

Original Post

[CHEAT] Adding/Removing Sims to household makes inventory items unowned

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except:, Journy to Batu, all kit Packs, Paranormal Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1.Make a new Sims 4 folder. 2.Go to the BestFriends Household( in mine case, because i want to test it.). 3.Testingcheats true in cheat bar. 4.Inventory of the Tree Sims are empty, buy something, like guitar, kaboem radio, easel, laptop. Drag them to Sims Inventory. 5.Shift click on Travis Scott and choose remove from Household, then at once add him back to Household. 6.Try drag and Sell the item(s) from Inventory. IT CAN NOT, you can not drag and sell the items. All items the Sim buy after using this cheat pie menu, you can drag and sell from Inventory
What happens when the bug occurs? I discovered this in my own gameplay, it is/ was very annoying. You can nothing drag and sell any item in your Sims Inventory. Not even paintings or harvestables.
What do you expect to see? That i can drag and sell items from my Sims Inventory directly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the december 2020 patch i didn't play sims 4 untill now. I did not change anything to mine system.

I tested this issue in a completely new Sims 4 folder and a new save with the BestFriends Household. 

Conclusion the cheat remove/add Sim from/to Household  in pie menu, after testingcheats true, does not work properly with Sims Inventory Items

Please fix this ASAP, thanks.

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template, added tag and adjusted title

Message 1 of 1 (918 Views)