CG FIX YOUR GAME!!

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 992871888
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After the Unity upgrade game freezes and crashes 10 times more.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play on the game for a long time
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

After the Unity upgrade game freezes and crashes 10 times more. Usually this happens during battle- fleet or arena. I've lost many crystals and GAC rewards because of these crashes. If you will not compensate then FIX THIS GAME ASAP!The frustration level is through the roof!
I suspect memory leak as this usually happens when the game runs in the background, then I open it during the day several times , not from the icon but the "alt tab" button. It crashes also after prolonged use like GAC.
Do not suggest workarounds - the problem is not my phone, internet etc.
FIX YOUR GAME!

Message 1 of 4 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CG FIX YOUR GAME!!

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_012mc5i9 and thanks for the report.

You mention that your game runs in the background during the day and that you open it several times during the day. Could you try closing or restarting the game after a prolonged period of time, especially if you're entering GAC.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (345 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Player_012mc5i9 and thanks for the report.

You mention that your game runs in the background during the day and that you open it several times during the day. Could you try closing or restarting the game after a prolonged period of time, especially if you're entering GAC.

Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

★★ Novice

That's a workaround and only works for the next 4-5 battles and then crashes/freezes again.

Message 3 of 4 (313 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It didn't used to happen, now it does since the last big patch. And the loading screen takes 3-5 minutes after closing and reopening the game, so..... What, you want me to spend my 5 minute break waiting for the game to load fresh so I have no time to do anything except watch it load, then close it and do the same on my next 5 minute break? Fix your * instead of blaming the community for playing a broken game

Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)