Original Post

CFM Scouting Board Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Scouting glitch. Unlocking traits in the draft board style menu - "padlock" symbols don't disappear so you can't see the trait you unlocked. You have to leave the page and come back to see the unlocked traits
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CFM Scouting. Spend points using X on the draft board. You will find that the padlock doesn't disappear, and sometimes players get reordered.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will find that the padlock doesn't disappear, and sometimes players get reordered.
What do you expect to see? Padlock doesn't disappear
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? PC J Law
Date/time issue occurred All the time since the latest update.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Annoyed gamer post: I buy Madden because its the *only* NFL game on the market. I feel like you have a responsibility to do it properly if you have used your position as a global company to impose a monopoly on the industry. Your failure to test a new update astounds me. Every time I get a new Madden 18 update, I find a new CFM bug within an hour of playing the game. Every time. Sort yourselves out and do some proper testing. Right now the only reason I play Madden is because I want to play an NFL game with the latest rosters. It is most definitely not because I think the game is well built or designed. Please stop taking advantage of us

Message 1 of 5 (2,937 Views)

Re: CFM Scouting Board Bug

★ Novice
Yes, me too. An incredibly frustrating bug as you can easily waste your scouting points each week. It also makes scouting time consuming. Can we get this fixed please guys?
Message 2 of 5 (2,807 Views)

★ Novice
Happens on PS4 too.
Message 3 of 5 (2,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It also happens in online Cfm
Message 4 of 5 (2,606 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I got this with a top 1st rd talent in scouting. gives me a "Attention you have already unlocked this collection." yet clearly I haven't actually done so. :/
Message 5 of 5 (2,261 Views)