by sherrichmwt

Original Post

[CD] Stray Cats Continuously Begging For Food After Adoption

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs City Living Cottage Living Discover University Get Together Get To Work Island Living Seasons Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Apply the Cat Hangout lot trait or Visit Brindleton Bay. 2. Adopt stray cat.
What happens when the bug occurs? Most stray cats don't stop begging for food after adoption.
What do you expect to see? All stray cats no longer begging for food after adoption.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Most stray cats continuously beg for food even after being adopted and fed.  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (830 Views)

Re: Stray Cats Continuously Begging For Food After Adoption

Hero
@sherrichmwt I assume you removed your mods and tested without them `?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (786 Views)

Re: Stray Cats Continuously Begging For Food After Adoption

★★★ Novice

Yes, I have. I also attempted using mods to fix it, but that didn't work either. 

Message 3 of 4 (772 Views)

Re: [CD] Stray Cats Continuously Begging For Food After Adoption

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, this is still an existing problem, even after a significant amount of time has passed. Repairing one's game doesn't fix it either. 

Message 4 of 4 (487 Views)