by silver9899

Original Post

[CD] Pets not being treated at not owned clinics

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs. All game packs, except Journey to Batuu and Dream Home Decorator. Stuff packs: Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Laundry Day, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Take a sick pet to a vet clinic and select to cure them.
What happens when the bug occurs? The pop up will show saying a vet is on their way to start the check up process, but it does not go any further than that and the three dots just stay where they are. The pet does not have a check up and is not cured despite being there for hours.
What do you expect to see? Expect the vet to come and greet the pet and then take it to the check up table and begin the process to check the pet. Then to be able to select what kind of treatment to give the pet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I cannot recall exactly when, but the problem has only started recently. I think it may therefore be an issuing following the latest patch to 1.82.99.1030

Nothing else to add. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title, 

Message 1 of 6 (493 Views)

Re: Pets not being treated at clinics

Hero
@silver9899 Do you see any vet around in the clinic ? Did you check if they are stuck somewhere outside ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, @crinrict Yes, there are vets there. They don't appear to be stuck, as they're moving around and speaking with other sims. I've tried a few more times and it seems to be working maybe 50/60% of the time. 

Message 3 of 6 (441 Views)

Hero
@silver9899 Bit like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-CD-Vet-Employees-not-doing-their-job/m-p/7019731 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (436 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Not quite, as I'm not running it as a business, this is just when my sims visit the premises. 

Message 5 of 6 (431 Views)

Hero
@silver9899 I've adjusted the title then to reflect that better.

I can't test this currently as I don't have any sick pets. Maybe someone else can check if they get the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (417 Views)