by ehlizzah

Original Post

[CD] Pet Clothing not showing on Walking Filter in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series X
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.7.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Bowling Night stuff Cats & Dogs My First Pet Stuff Dine Out Discover University Parenthood Get Famous Get Together Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to creat a sim and edit a pets clothing. Attempt to add clothes to the “walking” outfit
What happens when the bug occurs? No clothing options are available for dogs under the walking outfit. Theres no ability to remove the walking clothing tag.
What do you expect to see? Clothing options for walking and the ability to remove the walking tag so clothing can be selected
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

At first I thought this had something to do with walking and the leash making it impossible to have clothing while walking. However, I raised a puppy into adulthood and as usual their walking and everyday outfits randomly generated when they aged up. My adult dog now has on this ugly yellow shirt or harness whenever he goes for a walk. I wanted to remove this, but I have no way to do so! When I select walking outfit in CAS it shows no options for tops and I’m unable to remove the tag to let me see the tops even just to remove whats already there! When I create a new walking outfit, the yellow shirt is automatically in the new outfit.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,101 Views)

Re: Pets walking outfit glitch

Hero
@kateh11 I tested this on PC and while I also don't see any outfits other than collars under the walking option, removing the tags makes them visible for me. So that might be a console only issue or there's a trick how to remove the tag.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,073 Views)

Re: [CD] Pet Clothing not showing on Walking Filter in CAS

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, also on console. Frown

Message 3 of 4 (957 Views)

Re: [CD] Pet Clothing not showing on Walking Filter in CAS

★ Guide

I'm on PS5. Same issue. It will not allow me to uncheck "Walking" so the clothing will shows so I can remove the sweater from the dog I adopted. I say this, because for the regular Sims, if it's a type of clothing (say Hot Weather) and there is an item that I want to add or remove from the Sim that doesn't show, I can uncheck the particular category of clothing to find what I'm looking for. I assume if there was a walking and non-walking category for the pets, we'd be able to check and uncheck for the clothing options to show. Then we could add and remove certain items for the pets. 

Message 4 of 4 (847 Views)