by crinrict

Original Post

[CD] Newly created pet says it is spayed when not & can't spay/unspay

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? create a pet in CAS (I made an adult cat) and when you place your household, check your pets profile and see that it says they are 'spayed' when you haven't done anything yet. Then take them to the vet to get them unspayed and see that ALL options except for check up is grayed out.
What happens when the bug occurs? My cat says that it is spayed when I just created it and I can't unspay them at the vet.
What do you expect to see? my pets shouldn't be spayed/neutered the minute I've created them in CAS and I should be able to unspay/unnueter them at the vet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it happened after the patch.

I just started playing my household and I want my cat to have kittens but it says that she is spayed when I have not gotten her spayed. So I took her to the vet but all options for spaying are grayed out and unavailable.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 5 (682 Views)

Re: newly created pet says it is spayed when not & can't spay/unspay

Hero
@xLilacSims So I tested this and made a new cat in a new game. She doesn't show as spayed

Did you create yours from scratch or download one from the gallery and adjusted her ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I created her a while ago and had her in my library and added her to a new household. Maybe it’s just that household that’s glitched? I’ll try creating a new one and see how it goes. Thanks for your help Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (644 Views)

Hero
@xLilacSims If it's just that pet, can you upload her to the gallery and put the name here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (631 Views)

Hero
@xLilacSims Did you get a chance to upload the pet to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (603 Views)