by Aether_President

Original Post

[CD] [GF] Pets labeled as 'fan'

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu and all kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play 5 stars celebrities and visit some comunity lots, I thought I this problem came from mods I downloaded (mod to specify type sims to visit the community lots but it brings pets as well) but after I deleted that mod (including other mods) and repair again, this still occurs.
What happens when the bug occurs? According to the pictures and pet just poop anywhere...
What do you expect to see? Pets never vit the community lots anymore, not only as fans.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Has anyone seen this?

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Re: [CD] [GF] Pets labeled as 'fan'

Hero
@Aether_President Probably related to this and it's just a matter of a faulty lable: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/My-Dog-Sim-is-famous/td-p/10289336

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think my case is kind off different. Pets become superstars may have been posted pictures on simstagram (but I don't have that issue none of pets in my save is celebrity) but mine they're fans. It's just strange because I don't know what may cause this issue.

Message 3 of 4 (356 Views)

Hero
@Aether_President It's only a label issue. They aren't really famous for the other bug thread either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)