by crinrict

Original Post

[CD] Exam dialogue in vet clinic dissappeared

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? EP10: 1.assets.ml-ep10.25
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two family members working at the vet clinic examining patients
What happens when the bug occurs? I sent my sim and her teen to the family vet clinic teen and mom both started examining patients. After the first patients the pop up that shows the symptoms and treatments disappears. They can still examine and treat but the box does not show on screen.
What do you expect to see? Pop up box with symptoms should be on screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It is harvest fest and that display has disappeared as well.just noticed so unsure of frequency.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (162 Views)

Re: Exam dialogue in vet clinic dissappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@apriliseIt wasn't designed for two family members to work at the vet clinic in that way. Make sure that one family member at a time examines patients.

Edit: I almost forgot holidays really screw it up to because the dialog is sometimes hidden behind the holiday thing.

Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)

Hero
@aprilise i tested this and have no issues switching between two Sims.

Could you test if you have the same issue if there's no harvest fest going on and if it's working if you just use the teen.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (118 Views)

Hero
@aprilise Did you get a chance to re-test without harvest fest ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (88 Views)