[CD] Clicking check mark for new pet without choosing traits causes visual issue

by amanda-amethyst

Original Post

[CD] Clicking check mark for new pet without choosing traits causes visual issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all, but I have Bust The Dust disabled in Origin
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add a pet (happens with a dog or cat) to a household in CAS. Don't have a trait for the pet. Click the checkmark to play. When it tells you that you are missing a trait, the red hexagons for missing traits do not match to the empty trait slots.
What happens when the bug occurs? The red hexagons for missing traits do not match to the empty trait slots.
What do you expect to see? The red hexagons should be over the empty trait slots, as they are with sims (I tested that).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

pet.png

I saw the bug report about missing pets in premade families, and found that bug in my test save. I wanted to see if I was able to add pets to a household and found this visual glitch. I exited the game, removed my mods, and clicked to start a new game. The bug is still there. I don't usually add pets in CAS, so I can't say if this is new, but I couldn't find another bug report about it.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (239 Views)