by Francoisf30

Original Post

[CD] Brindleton Bay Dogwood trees saturated green

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4

Platform:PC

Which language are you playing the game in? Français

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)

What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All

Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go in Brindleton Bay and observe the world dogwood trees, being unright, color wise. They are either all/or part saturated green, including the trunk, depending on the swatch.

What happens when the bug occurs? Visually unpleasing compares to the rest of the Brindleton Bay. The dogwood trees are saturated green, trunk as well, and obviously not the right color, unpleasing and does not immerse you in this beautiful world.

What do you expect to see? I expect to see the dogwood trees like they are in the build/buy catalogue, of the right color, and not saturated green, especially since we can't avoid anything outside the lot boundaries, its there and we cant change it or avoid it, breaking realism/immersion.

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes

Please describe the patch or change you made. Right after Seasons came out, a long while ago (years) and it still not fixed.

Here is a picture of the dogwood tree in the world of Brindleton Bay.

Exemple, on the left, from build/buy catalogue, placed on the lot.

On the right, in the world, saturated green.

I should mention that all 3 swatches are broken for the trees that are placed in world.22-10-2019_00-10-11.png

Edited to add: Just as a quick reply, I did some digging, and it appears that when you search in DEBUG, you can find the dogwood tree with those awful coloration, so I guess this one is bugged out? Because the version we have in the build/buy catalogue is perfectly fine.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 1 of 1 (237 Views)