by crinrict

Original Post

[CD] Adopted Pet has 5 traits

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Schedule a pet adoption, get to know the pet's traits, wait for the adoption event to time out, schedule another pet adoption with the same pet, get to know the new traits.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the pet's profile is hovered over in the relationships tab, the pet seemingly retains all of the traits that the sim learned through "get to know" interactions, even if that number is above 3 or if traits conflict (lazy/frisky).
What do you expect to see? Pets should have a maximum of 3 traits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've attempted to remove the additional traits with cas.fulleditmode, but the traits keep showing up on the relationships tab. Additionally, when I open up CAS through cas.fulleditmode, the kitten only has 2 traits, rather than 3 or the 5 it shows her having. This glitch happened before I opened CAS or used cheats, and also continues even after restarting the game by quitting to main menu, quitting completely, and restarting my computer.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Re: Adopted Pet has 5 traits.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@bbhavefun11 Do you have this with every adopted pet ? Could test a new save without mods installed and get a pet to check if it happens again ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Adopted Pet has 5 traits.

Hero
@bbhavefun11 Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (277 Views)