[CC Related] False Incomplete lots bug

by SammoykeMurasaki

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[CC Related] False Incomplete lots bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was making a nightclub and it says i am missing 6 dining chairs and i am absolutely not missing those chairs. If I change the venue from nightclub to cafe it shows  28 chairs and counts the 4 needed but if I switch back to nightclub it says 0 out of 6 chairs on lot. I cant get the lot to allow people to visit if it's incomplete. 

Message 1 of 13 (7,570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [CC Related] False Incomplete lots bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Are you familiar with Sims4Studio program? I recommend checking at least 1 custom chair to see what's going on in the files. I think that with the newest patch all tags in CC were somehow deleted so game doesn't recognize them on certain lots. 

Open any custom chair that doesn't meet nightclub lot requirements, go on warehouse tab, press "Type" to sort out resources by type in alphabet order. You need to edit tags in all objectcatalog. Click "edit items". Like on this picture.

Then you'll get the list of tags that tell the game how to process particular file. To meet lot requirements your CC chair has to have certain tags. Check what tags you have and compare with this list (it's the list of tags for bar stool). If you don't have them or some of them, click "tag" and enter numbers:

1008 - Func_stool (for bar stools)

1353 - BuyCat_Venue_Bar 

1354 - BuyCat_Venue_Club 

1358 - BuyCat_Venue_Lounge

224 - BuyCatSS_Barstool (for bar stools)

Press "Save" to save edited and then save the file. 

Upd. I just realized that you have problems with dining chairs. For dining chairs you need to make sure that you have tags:

1353 - BuyCat_Venue_Bar 

1354 - BuyCat_Venue_Club 

217 - BuyCatSS_Diningchair

1006 - Func_Diningchair

Don't forget to press "Save" before saving main package. 

View in thread

Message 10 of 13 (7,841 Views)

All Replies

Re: False Incomplete lots bug

Hero (Retired)

@SammoykeMurasaki Are you using mods in your game? If so, try again without them.

More info about why I'm asking you to do this: here

Message 2 of 13 (7,557 Views)

Hero

Also are those cc chairs by chance ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (7,542 Views)

★★★ Novice

it does seem to be a custom content issue but its a right pain in the * one sorry to take your time away on a cc issue. 

Message 4 of 13 (7,532 Views)

★★★ Novice

ive been trying the fifty fifty method all day , and its not working, it seems the object what ever it is, is conflicting with an object that has to be in the game at the same time and the fifty method wont work if i accidentally take one of the conflicting objects out and leave one in. its super frustrating, im going to try to remove just the chairs if i can find just the chairs in the folders, hopefully ( seriously hopefully ) that will work 

Message 5 of 13 (7,527 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok ive put every cc chair in game and it turns out that if i use a ea chair it recognizes that the chair is place but if i use a cc chair it does not so i have zero idea what to do about THAT except place 6 ea chairs somewhere on the lot , cause otherwise the cc isnt bad its not broken ive never had issues with these chairs before , they don't effect my game negatively in any way except not being recognized as a chair by some of the commercial lots...

Message 6 of 13 (7,519 Views)

Hero

I would check with the creators. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (7,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

I really dont think this is a creator issue so much as a  issues with the cc chairs being seen as chairs for the community lots. these chairs are not broken they are not doing anything to the game it shouldnt be except for not being counted as a chair during the community build process. this is not a single chair issue its an any cc chair issue. i realize that cc isnt generally supported for ea but it counts the chairs in a cafe but not in a night club. every cc chair available for download can't be the problem

Message 8 of 13 (7,497 Views)

Hero

still not an issue EA/Maxis will fix as they are technically unsupported.

Best to post here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/build-buy-custom-content then to see if anyone else has issues.

I can't take cc bug reports here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (7,482 Views)

Re: [CC Related] False Incomplete lots bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Are you familiar with Sims4Studio program? I recommend checking at least 1 custom chair to see what's going on in the files. I think that with the newest patch all tags in CC were somehow deleted so game doesn't recognize them on certain lots. 

Open any custom chair that doesn't meet nightclub lot requirements, go on warehouse tab, press "Type" to sort out resources by type in alphabet order. You need to edit tags in all objectcatalog. Click "edit items". Like on this picture.

Then you'll get the list of tags that tell the game how to process particular file. To meet lot requirements your CC chair has to have certain tags. Check what tags you have and compare with this list (it's the list of tags for bar stool). If you don't have them or some of them, click "tag" and enter numbers:

1008 - Func_stool (for bar stools)

1353 - BuyCat_Venue_Bar 

1354 - BuyCat_Venue_Club 

224 - BuyCatSS_Barstool (for bar stools)

Press "Save" to save edited and then save the file. 

Upd. I just realized that you have problems with dining chairs. For dining chairs you need to make sure that you have tags:

1353 - BuyCat_Venue_Bar 

1354 - BuyCat_Venue_Club 

217 - BuyCatSS_Diningchair

1006 - Func_Diningchair

Don't forget to press "Save" before saving main package. 

Message 10 of 13 (7,842 Views)