[CC RELATED] Sims showering with clothes

by choikyo

Original Post

Re: Sims showering with clothes

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Never mind.
I didn't play this game recently,too.

Well, I install new game to another PC and download this lot from gallery.

There is no mods , no save data , no caches and no registry database.

I started lot put into the Daisy Hovel in Willow Creek and took a screenshot when 3teens sims used shower.

https://40.media.tumblr.com/7113f98e88cd3af4ee29ed61a5bc311f/tumblr_nj5s9lwRb21un03zko1_1280.png

https://41.media.tumblr.com/a001fbb5934cb489b2a476fa0cf04b03/tumblr_nj5s9lwRb21un03zko2_1280.png

https://41.media.tumblr.com/1c011435bd80af9718d456fc702873f8/tumblr_nj5s9lwRb21un03zko3_1280.png

Didn't the same issue happen by your PC?

Message 21 of 93 (8,740 Views)

Hero

I was able to duplicate the issue so yes, it happened on my PC too.

You didn't use any cc/mods when creating the Sims ? Did you create them as Teens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 93 (8,731 Views)

★ Guide

i have the same problem. i use cc's. only my new female sims have this problem. i found a solution. i place my new sim in the world after i put my mods folder out the sims4 folder. i let them shower, close the game, put my mods folder back and start the game again.  Everything works fine then. it's annoying but it works. ( sry for my bad english :P )

Message 23 of 93 (8,713 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah i have the same problem too. I think it occurred after my sims changes appearance. Tried moving out family, changed new shower and changed costume but they didn't work.

Not on cc and any mod too.

Message 24 of 93 (8,709 Views)

Hero

Could you upload your Sims to the gallery and link them here so Maxis can try and duplicate to find out what's causing this issue for certain Sims.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 93 (9,693 Views)

★★ Novice

Long time no see.

I found the way to fix this issue.

1) Get change outfit mod from Mod The Sims Website. ( Outfit Tools - Copy Any Outfit v2 )

2) Start lot in game.

3) Enable cheat mode.

4) Enable cas full edit mode.

5) Create same age and gender sim.

6) Enable cheat mode again.

7) Select sim who have clothing bug.

8) Type command cheat window : ' outfit.copy b 1 from <new sim name be created> b 1 '

9) Selected sim be chaned outfit to bathing.

10) Use shower or bath.

11) Be changed outfit to normal and fixed clothing-bath.

So many thanks for your support and mod author. ;-)

Message 26 of 93 (9,663 Views)

When bathing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

help!!! my sims will wear clothes when they bathing...

Message 27 of 93 (7,110 Views)

Re: When bathing

Hero

@sueip8888 Merged.

Are you using mods or cc in your game ? Does it always happen or only in certain situations/with certain Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 93 (7,097 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@sueip8888 Merged.

Are you using mods or cc in your game ? Does it always happen or only in certain situations/with certain Sims ?

Sorry..what the cc main? mods i have use but when i close the mods .the sims still wearing a clothes.

Spoiler

Message 29 of 93 (7,083 Views)

Hero

CC = Custom content

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 93 (7,067 Views)