[CC RELATED] Sims showering with clothes

by choikyo

Original Post

Re: Sims showering with clothes

Hero

Thanks for that, it's strange though as OP stated they didn't use cc so I kinda ruled that out but I can't remember all the cases. Maybe it was a Sim they downloaded.

I'll mark it as CC Issue 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 93 (2,507 Views)

Re: [CC RELATED] Sims showering with clothes

★★ Novice

nude 1 seems to be the part that needs a patch. My sim wears base game underwear and I have done all above. However, get together just came out, so there will probably be a patch in the future. For now, I can deal with my sim thinking she needs to bath in her undies. In my game only the females have the problem and only with base game underwear (bottoms, she's bare on top). I am hoping that in the future that EA will come up with a patch to allow us with a cheat or something to modify the Nude outfit. They an keep the pixilation and we could change or remove what they're wearing underneath. I wish we could also do this with career outfits as there seems to be a similar glitch there too where a promoted sim doesn't wear their new career outfit, has not makeup on and their hair is weird. I'm hoping for an allowance to edit career and nude in cheats or CAS in future, because we could fix the problem without there needing to be a huge fix. 

Message 52 of 93 (2,490 Views)

Re: [CC RELATED] Sims showering with clothes

Hero

Did you try the mod ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 93 (2,488 Views)

Sim showering with EA clothes

★★ Novice

Hello! I need help, my sim showers with the detective uniform as you can see in the screenshot... it isn't even his job (He's a Tech Guru).
So, what can I do?

Message 54 of 93 (2,505 Views)

Re: Sim showering with EA clothes

Hero
Do you usw CC at all and did you create the Sim vor download from the gallery

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 93 (2,499 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for answering! I have CC, but after removing the Mods folder and running the game i still had the same problem. I didn't create the sim, I downloaded it from someone's tumblr, do you think that's the problem?

Message 56 of 93 (1,957 Views)

Hero
Very possible. Seems this is a CC issue but removing CC doesn't fix. There's a thread sonewhete that has a mod linked that should help. In my phone atm so can't link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 93 (1,951 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know if it's the one you're talking about, but I've found and tried a mod from MTS that Resets the bathing outfit, but it doesn't work, it just changes it to a random combination of EA clothes.

If you share the link of the mod you were refering to (when you have the chance) it would be greatly appreciated :D

Message 58 of 93 (1,940 Views)

Hero

@oh-lah-lu Merged your thread now

You're the second to report the mod doesn't work.

I would comment on the mods, letting the creator know.

I don't think there's another solution atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 93 (1,931 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for the help @crinrict Standard smile
I hope I can fix it soon

Message 60 of 93 (1,923 Views)