Re: Sims showering with clothes

by Simmindipity

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Another Simmer suggested what I thought was a pretty good Idea that it could be a Sims so I removed the Tray folder and the mods again and deleted all files in the Sims 4 mydocuments folder. Created a clean no cc Sims and played her at the gym the Sims were showering nude at first then slowly they started coming back first with underwear (at least that is what I think it was censor), then they started coming in the shower with jeans, formals and it got worse and worse so I really think this is an EA bug?

Message 41 of 93 (9,141 Views)

Hero

Anyone still seeing this ?

@woodenbear @choikyo @bifoliate @venushours @Rodenbarg

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 93 (8,719 Views)

Re: When bathing

Hero

Is this still happening ?

@bunnykiller6 @sueip8888 @Snippytorque @deriyn

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 93 (5,842 Views)

★ Apprentice

Having the same issue since the Dec (2015) patch. All sims and household now bath in their clothing.

Message 44 of 93 (8,714 Views)

Hero

Hi @Simmindipity

are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 45 of 93 (8,708 Views)

★ Apprentice
CC/Mods free. Did a reinstall and created a new sim famiy still the same issue.
Message 46 of 93 (7,176 Views)

Hero

Are you using the same Sims or is it happening to all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 93 (7,172 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've tried old households new households. There's some sort of nude glitch as I have included a picture to show you what the issue is.

Message 48 of 93 (7,163 Views)

Hero

Sounds like it. 

Can you upload the Sim to the gallery and post the name here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 93 (7,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If you ever used CC that was tagged for Nude and you ran the game with it and sent sims in the shower/tub it automatically make them wear those clothes. It's impossible to remove the newly created Naked outfit. Even if you remove the CC and restart the game it won't work. The game generates only a naked outfit the first time the sim enters the shower/tub. At the moment, there's only one mod that can fix this, but first you have to fix the defective CC. I suggest using Sims 4 Studio to fix that. Once your CC is fixed, you can use this mod to fix the Naked outfit: Reset Bathing Outfit

Until EA/Maxis introduce a cheat to reset the Sims outfits, we have to rely on mods to fix this.

Message 50 of 93 (65,583 Views)