Re: When bathing

by sueip8888

Original Post

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

CC = Custom content

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

i reset the sims4 but the problem still in...

i try del -<mods file> ,but the sims still wearing clothes 

i see some problem., wearing clothes only is my new sims ,but I initially made the sim there is no problem

thank and sorry...Bother you Frown

Message 31 of 93 (2,825 Views)

Hero

So it's just that one Sim that has the issue or does it happen to all your Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 93 (2,808 Views)

★★ Novice

crinrict寫道:

所以它只是一個SIM有問題或是否發生在所有的模擬人生?

Apart from the very beginning made 

Message 33 of 93 (1,890 Views)

Hero

But it's only a certain Sim ? Having troubles understanding your answer.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 93 (1,883 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

But it's only a certain Sim ? Having troubles understanding your answer.

yes...only a certain Sim  Frown''

sorry..

Message 35 of 93 (1,878 Views)

Hero

Does that Sim shower in clothing too ? Do you have the Sim uploaded to the gallery and if so, do you have a link to it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 93 (1,873 Views)

Sims wear clothes while taking a shower

★★★ Novice

Help me! After I started a game and make my sim taking a shower, he wears the scientist career outfit! I thought my save file is corrupted so I started another game, let my sim taking the shower and the same thing happens except now he wears the athletic career outfit. This bug is very annoying so I wish someone would help me fix this.

Message 37 of 93 (5,168 Views)

Re: Sims wear clothes while taking a shower

Hero

Hi @venushours

I merged your thread with an existing bug report. I don't think there's a solution

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 93 (5,156 Views)

Re: Sims showering with clothes

★★ Novice

I'm still having this problem :\

Message 39 of 93 (5,127 Views)

Re: Sims showering with clothes

★★★ Novice

I just went content hunting to see i I could find CC that was causing Sims to shower with clothes on. Well after long hours and a seemingly endless search I decided to take my mods folder out and empty my "cache files" and delete my "localthumbscache". I ran the Sims 4 in virgin status and low and behold the Sims are still showering with clothes on. So I tried removing all the files from Mydocuments and started up Sims 4 to generate new folder and files same thing so it would seem this is a EA issue or an attempt to stop nudity in the game which you cannot see anyway because of the pixel barrier. I am a bit frustrated that I paid good money for the Sims 4 and expansions and this happens. Please EA I have been a Sims fan since Sims 1 and would like a fix for this please....

Message 40 of 93 (5,056 Views)