Re: Sims showering with clothes

by Rodenbarg

Original Post

Hero

I've seen it too in mine. Not all the time but sometimes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 93 (22,252 Views)

★ Apprentice
Have your sim change clothes. Bug still needs to be fixed
Message 12 of 93 (22,162 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had a similar bug, so I'm posting my experience here to see if it helps. Often, when my sims try to change clothing, they will stay with their previous clothing (which might make them walk around naked, or stay in the shower with clothes), but after a minute or so, they will swap clothing to the set they were supposed to originally. the actual clothing swap seems to happen after the swapping animation. So to me, it looks like the swapping of the clothing is not happening at the right time, but may indeed still happen at some point later on. I hope this helps. (I also think that the issue of sims walking around naked is related to this bug, so I've posted this there too.)

Message 13 of 93 (22,141 Views)

Re: Clothed Sims in Shower/Bath

★★ Novice

I've had the same (or possibly a related) bug, so I'm posting my experience here to see if it helps. Often, when my sims try to change clothing, they will stay with their previous clothing (which might make them walk around naked, or remain clothed in shower/bath), but after a minute or so, they will swap clothing to the set they were supposed to originally. the actual clothing swap seems to happen after the swapping animation. So to me, it looks like the swapping of the clothing is not happening at the right time, but may indeed still happen at some point later on. I hope this helps. (I also think that the issue of sims walking around naked is related to this bug, so I've posted there too.)

Message 14 of 93 (6,981 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello there.

This issued again after 1.3.18.1010 patch. ( non mods and delete saves , cache and tray files )

I updated new patch 1.3.32.1010 and executed repair game but not fixed yet.

This GALLARY URL is included bugging teen sims data.

Thank you for your support.

Message 15 of 93 (8,208 Views)

Hero

Does this family ALWAYS showin with cloth on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 93 (8,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

There are 1YA sim and 3 teen sims.

All teen sims ALWAYS use the shower and bath while having got clothing in this lot.

And same issue happened to another child and teen sims they was born after patch too.

So many many babies was born. X-( *just fixed*

Message 17 of 93 (8,174 Views)

Hero

Guess I need to try the family.

You don't have this issue with completely different families ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 93 (8,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I am having this problem as well at first it was just happening with my adult female sims in where when they would shower they would always be wearing a top of some sort whether it be a bra or shirt, now since the latest patch it is happening with my teen female sims when they shower they will wear a bra or bikini top, never the bottoms and never the male sims. I do have mods....snaitf_nudists mod which makes your sims have nude top and bottom as clothing and I also have no mosaic which removes the censor.

Message 19 of 93 (8,141 Views)

Hero

@Rodenbarg Sorry it took so long but I can actually duplicate that issue.

Are you using ANY cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 93 (8,133 Views)