[CC RELATED] [SE] Sims wear random shoes instead of barefeet/socks

by DDWard1972

Original Post

Re: No shoes isn't really no shoes

★ Guide
@crinrict My Sim is both polite and neatfreak. It just happened after her getting ut of the shower and then stuck because she knew she wasn't allowed to walk around with shoes.
Message 21 of 30 (2,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

No unfortunately it’s not cc or mods. My sims are doing the same. I play primarily on PS4 and my niece plays on Xbox and same thing. It’s a bug

Nope it’s a glitch it’s happening on console as well and we can’t get cc or mods

(Merge post) - Atic 

/Atic 
Message 22 of 30 (2,160 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@KeDay21 I've outlined two other reasons why this is happening.

If yours is not cc related and none of the other reasons, please create a new thread, posting pictures.

The OPs issue was cc for sure.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 30 (2,143 Views)

★★ Novice

Ive already sent the pictures to EA or wherever that twitter feed said, but I was just letting people know it isnt a cc or mod issue, its the update issue

Message 24 of 30 (2,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@KeDay21 A new thread would be helpful, cause this thread is for the cc issue.

When doing so, provide the following info

1. Is your Sim an Occult ?
2. Does it happen to active Sims or NPCs visiting your house ?
3. Is this a save started before or after the patch ?
4. Do you see the shoe change animation and they still are in shoes or no animation ?
5. Are they random shoes or the ones your Sims normally wear ?
6. For PC/Mac: Did you ever have cc shoes on this save (this is for anyone else that's not on console and not being cc)
7. Is it happening for all outfits or certain ones ?
8. Is it all Sims or just some ?
9. Do slippers work or is it just no shoes ?
10. If you use the wear shoes option, after they entered the house, do they change shoes back to their normal ones ?

11. Please include pictures here as well so people don't have to go hunt for them on twitter when trying to see if they have the same.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 30 (2,098 Views)

Re: [CC RELATED] [SE] Sims wear random shoes instead of barefeet/socks

★ Guide

Probably some footwear wrongly categorised.  Even EA occasionally categorises their stuff wrongly - slips through the net.

Message 26 of 30 (2,072 Views)

Re: [CC RELATED] [SE] Sims wear random shoes instead of barefeet/socks

★★★★★ Novice

ME TOO!
Wearing random sliper in Sliper indoor mode and Wearing Random shoes in Remove shoes indoor GREAT!
Hope fix it soon.

Message 27 of 30 (1,667 Views)

★ Apprentice

This seems to still be an issue for me and I played without any mods in my game. Does anyone know if this glitch is being looked into yet?

Message 28 of 30 (1,157 Views)

Hero
@DoodleSmack32 No mods or also no cc ? This has been proven to be a cc issue in the past.

As said above, if you have issues with no mods/cc at all, please create a new thread. I posted some question above that would be good if you could include the answers to.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 30 (1,144 Views)

★★ Pro

Ok so I haven't had this happen to me until just suddenly. I have some cc in my game but I hadn't added or removed anything into/from Mods folder recently and just as I was playing, suddenly my sim changed into some random boots when she went outside. Like it's been fine since always and suddenly all of a sudden this exact behaviour described by others happens to me too. So I went and allowed shoes indoors and then soon after changed it back to no shoes allowed and then it worked just fine again. 

If this is happening to you, maybe try doing like I did and see if it fixes the issue? Doesn't hurt to try. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 30 of 30 (1,021 Views)