[CC/MODS RELATED] [DU] Dorm Elevator can't be used

by gbvno11

Original Post

Re: [POSSIBLY CC RELATED] [DU] Dorm Elevator can't be used

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, I deleted all the bed cc and replace the cc computer with maxis stuff. Elevator still not working.
Message 41 of 58 (1,320 Views)

Wyvern Hall Lift Not Working !

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, City Living, Discover University, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, Seasons, Get Famous, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Bowling Night, Cool Kitchen, Backyard Stuff, Holiday Celebration, Grim’s Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Wyvern Halls in Britchester
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim and other NPC sims cannot use the lift in Wyvern Hall to go outside or travel to class
What do you expect to see? My sims to be able to use the lift to go to classes and such
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The University patch and expansion pack installation

My sim and other NPC sims cannot use the lift to go outside meaning they can’t go to classes or anything. I have to teleport them instead which is tedious and means the NPC room mates’ grades are falling for uni!

Please help with this issue because it’s starting to affecting my enjoyment of the game Frown

Message 42 of 58 (1,277 Views)

Re: Sims university - sim is unable to go downstairs in dorm using elevator

★★★★ Novice

After some testing I have found it’s an outdated littlemssam mod not sure which one but when I moved all the mods from her site onto desktop the game worked fine

Message 43 of 58 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PakkasParkers Just read above it probably was the pregnancy mod
Message 44 of 58 (1,290 Views)

Re: [POSSIBLY CC RELATED] [DU] Dorm Elevator can't be used

Hero
@jasminebwilliams Any other mods ? Any of those reported as causing this in this thread ?

Does it work if you play on vanilla game ?

@treesplit I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

Are you sure you removed all your cc/mods and also deleted your cache files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 58 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@PakkasParkers   I tried removing all my CC and the elevator worked, but then installed all again and like before, the bug returned. I searched for the littlesam CC you mentioned, but don't have anything, maybe there's something else from the CC that makes the bug? I can send my full CC list.

Message 46 of 58 (1,200 Views)

Hero
@Lysbethanian Do you have the longer interaction queue mod by Rainbow_Brite ?

Possibly also: CC Computers/Beds/tubs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 58 (1,191 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@PakkasParkers My problem was fixed when I updated all of LittleMsSams mods Standard smile
Message 48 of 58 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

@crinrict No, I don't have any mod from Rainbow_Brite, and all the mods I have are ''create a sim'' related (hairs and clothes mostly).

Message 49 of 58 (1,154 Views)

Hero
@Lysbethanian Then it's best to just move your cc back in groups. Put half of in back and see if it works, if it doesn't, search for the culprit in that half, otherwise in the other and so on,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 58 (1,149 Views)