Re: [CC/MODS RELATED] [DU] Dorm Elevator can't be used

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims university - sim is unable to go downstairs in dorm using elevator

★★★ Novice

@crinrict I'll try that, once I know exactly which ones are the buggers, I'll post again for other who may have them.

Message 51 of 58 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've finally managed to check all the Mods, and ended up getting that the problem where not CC, but script mods. Mine where from diferent creators, but I think it's safe to say that anyone with scripts mods should check them individually just in case.

Message 52 of 58 (1,171 Views)

Hero
@Lysbethanian Could you list the ones that caused issues for you ?

Just names, no links and no mention of adult mods (mods that raise the rating)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 58 (1,151 Views)

★★★ Novice

The first ones are from KawaiiStacie, Farming Mod and the Hotel Resort, with all their extra mods of scripts. The second was a pregnancy mod, the only ones I had. After removing them, the bug of the elevator stoped and the sims could go on and off without problem.  

Message 54 of 58 (1,128 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Elevator not working

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've had this same problem for days. I do have cc and a lot of it. The problem was that my longer interaction queue by van Rainbow_Brite was outdated there are a few other mod that could be causing this issue 

i went to this website: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2019/11/mod-related-sims-in-dorms-cant-use-the-elevator/

Message 55 of 58 (1,068 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Elevator not working

Hero
@Tsimsgame Moved you post over to the dorm elevator thread. The one you posted in is a legit issue caused by stuff spawning into the elevator.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 58 (1,055 Views)

★ Novice

I've this issue aswell, but I haven't installed any customization, no special content or mods. It's summer in the game, so it can't be seed packs from gnomes. It just stopped working, I didn't change or instal anything in the game. I only have seasons and university installed. I'm using a Macbook Pro 2020. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!  

Message 57 of 58 (529 Views)

Hero
@turboemma Is anything blocking the entrance ? Bikes, trash plants ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 58 (517 Views)