Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAT force Leap bug vs Rey Ult

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android
OS Version 11
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Enemies killed by Force Leap first use while in Rey Ult stance don't have the "damage reduced to 1" modifier removed if revived.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Save Force Leap by applying DI move GK to protect against whirlwind. Let Force Leap come down off cool down naturally. Wait for Rey to go into ult Use leap on any Jedi before ult is over. Let Jolee revive.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

If using CAT Force Leap for the first time vs a Rey team while they are in ult, the enemy is defeated, as expected. However, if that enemy gets revived later (by Jolee, for example), they still have the "damage reduced to 1" modifier for the remainder of battle.

Message 1 of 3 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CAT force Leap bug vs Rey Ult

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JCTucker and thanks for the report.

We have been able to reproduce this and have brought it to the team for further investigation.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @JCTucker and thanks for the report.

We have been able to reproduce this and have brought it to the team for further investigation.

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Thank you, I realize it's easy to workaround, but felt it worthy of a report. I also want to experiment to see if I don't kill Rey and let her get a 2nd ult after the revive if it would go away when Rey's turn is over... Maybe if I have extra fights.
Message 3 of 3 (298 Views)