by nixiepop

Original Post

Accepted Solution

CAS full and can't delete

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy S6 edge
OS Version Android
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003498393898
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I can't use izzy shop because my CAS closet is full. I click on items and there's no option to delete. No trash can in the corner of the item. Nothing around.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback This has been ongoing for weeks. Makes the game not enjoyable because I can never progress in clothing items. Which is a huge part because of the competitions every week.
‌Plz fix
Message 1 of 23 (3,867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: CAS full and can't delete

There are currently some issues with selling items you get from Izzy so the option has been disabled. 

You can read all about it in Mai's reply over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Received-a-lot-of-money-but-can-t-spend-it/m-p/6788753#M3...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 11 of 23 (4,628 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Yes, me and my friends are having same issue. S8+ phones
Message 2 of 23 (3,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I’m having the same issues and I play on an phone x and on iPad Pro touch and have been having these issues for three weeks. Ea said on their Twitter about four weeks ago that they’re aware of the problem and they have been trying to fix it and they have no ETA on When this will be fixed but this has been going on for almost a month so they decided to take the delete button away until they can fix it. Most of us are stuck at 35/35 and can’t get new clothing until they add the delete button back. I’m wondering if they’re actually fixing this though since it’s been almost a month and no ETA on it.
Message 3 of 23 (3,769 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ahh okay, thank you. I never came across that post. Hope it's soon. But I guess it will be a fun shopping spree when it does happen.
Message 4 of 23 (3,763 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am having the same problem, and I had to email customer service several times for someone to even acknowledge that there is an issue. Perhaps the solution is simple, raise the allowed amount of "izzy creations" in the closet from 35 to unlimited? Simply remove the restriction of a limited amount of designs. I don't know why there needs to be a restriction on this feature of the game. I would really like for them to expedite fixing this problem.

Message 5 of 23 (3,732 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yah. It should be that simple lol. I even stopped playing for like 2 weeks hoping it would be fixed when I came back. I don't understand why it takes so long. Other games I play the issues are resolved within a couple days if not the day of with compensation/apology.
Message 6 of 23 (3,723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It’s super annoying that this isn’t fixed, why have an option to buy gems if you can’t use them (for the people that have a full inventory) and it sucks if you did spend money only to have to destroy the items to make room for more... if we ever can again, and they have been awarding them in this last challenge so I now have a bunch of gems but my inventory is full and there’s no way for me to delete all the duplicates I have Frown not sure why this is so hard to fix and taking so long
Message 7 of 23 (3,685 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I know.. I feel your pain. I Have a lot of gems because of the event. This game is forcing me save my money haha. That does not happen in the real world with clothes. If it did... I'd be much better off.
Message 8 of 23 (3,665 Views)

★ Apprentice

Tbh I'm over Izzy's shop! All I get is duplicates and never anything fun. Like who wants clothes that are already available in the CAS catalog?! Bring on the funky costumes! And has anyone actually seen these clothing items improve their Sim skills?

Message 9 of 23 (3,595 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I get duplicates too unfortunately. Basic red shirt multiple times. I think it's even in the screenshot I quickly took. I just want to delete them!
Message 10 of 23 (3,501 Views)