CAS and BB Music Changes Between Regular and Calm Version Way Too Much

by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

CAS and BB Music Changes Between Regular and Calm Version Way Too Much

★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except My First Pet Stuff and kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have volume on. Go into CAS or build mode. Click around on the different categories and listen closely to the background music.
What happens when the bug occurs? The music changes between regular version and calm version almost every time you click on a category. It's also not consistent in which arrangement is playing for a specific category you click on.
What do you expect to see? That a soundtrack stay the same all the way through, instead of it changing back an forth between two arrangements almost every time I click somewhere.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I'm not sure if this is by design or some kind of oversight or bug. It has been like this for as long as I can remember (I started playing TS4 in 2017), and I have always been irritated by it. I didn't realise until now that maybe it's not supposed to be like this, because it's a very, very odd design choice. So I thought, it doesn't hurt to make a bug report, maybe it actually is a bug or oversight. It's annoying even if it's by design though, so maybe it needs fixing even if it's not an actual bug.

Message 1 of 1 (376 Views)