by TheRealMololly

Original Post

CAS Skin Details missing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Get Famous, all game packs except Star Wars, and several stuff packs: Tiny Living, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Toddler, Kids Room, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, and Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? CAS Skin Details options
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to access some Skin Details options (brow scars, cheek scars, eye scars and mouth scars) - Option bubbles not present.
What do you expect to see? Option bubbles should be available in the CAS menu.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I hace attached two screenshots. One is my CAS (no additional skin options), the other is my friend's (extra CAS options). We both run on PC and have the same DLC because we share an account. 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title

Message 1 of 10 (2,068 Views)

Re: CAS Skin Details Bug?

Hero
@TheRealMololly Is this for all your Sims or certain occults ?

Have you tried repairing your game yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,018 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict it's for all my Sims, and I've repaired twice with no change. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,006 Views)

Hero
@TheRealMololly Are you both running on the same PC ? Does it occur on all save games ? Also a new one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (1,982 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict Different PCs - we share the account bcs we're students, but we have it on our own PCs. It's only affecting mine, and it's every save - old and new. I've never been able to get those options, and I only realised when a randomly generated Sim had mouth scars but I wasn't able to remove them because the option just didn't exist. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,948 Views)

Hero
@TheRealMololly Can you try creating a new windows user on your computer and check if you have the same issue if you play from that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (1,935 Views)

Hero
@TheRealMololly Did the patch help you in any way ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (1,902 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict Hey, sorry I've been dead lmao 
No, I've tried everything so far and I still can't access any of the scar options. I repaired my game, tried it on my laptop instead of my PC, tried fulleditmode as well and nothing has worked. 

Message 8 of 10 (1,840 Views)

Hero
@TheRealMololly Do you have the same user files on PC and laptop or are those unrelated to each other ? Like are you using different saves/sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (1,813 Views)

Hero
@TheRealMololly Are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (1,594 Views)