Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? IND3CLINE
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 20/08/20
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 15:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug Received injury in training, had no option but to skip fight, now every time I select a new fight I get the same message from the trainer saying “sorry that injury is worse than we thought you’re gonna have to sit this one out”. I have no injuries to recover from, I have checked, I am nearly finished on career but now completely stuck in this loop.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Receive an injury during “invite a fighter event” when it returns you to career hub menu you will see that there is no option to heal injury, your trainer will advise you that the fight needs to be skipped, you then go and select a new fight and it does the same as above so just stuck
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to progress through career mode, stuck on loop, YouTube video showing bug https://youtu.be/kR7Kt7VQm8c
What do you expect to see? To end my character career run and carry on with game

Summarize your bug Carrer bug which prevents me from progressing through career mode
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Receive an injury during “invite a fighter event” when it returns you to career hub menu you will see that there is no option to heal injury, your trainer will advise you that the fight needs to be skipped, you then go and select a new fight and it does the same as above so just stuck
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck on loop and unable to carry on with career
What do you expect to see? To end my character career run and carry on with game

Summarize your bug Received injury in training, had no option but to skip fight, now every time I select a new fight I get the same message from the trainer saying “sorry that injury is worse than we thought you’re gonna have to sit this one out”. I have no injuries to recover from, I have checked, I am nearly finished on career but now completely stuck in this loop.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to progress through career mode, stuck on loop, YouTube video showing bug https://youtu.be/kR7Kt7VQm8c
What do you expect to see? To be able to carry on with career mode and my character

Message 1 of 1 (291 Views)