CAN NOT START GAME PAST LAUNCHER

by Intoxicus710

Original Post

CAN NOT START GAME PAST LAUNCHER

★ Guide

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug It won't start past the launcher. Steam says it is not downloading 2 files and the files will not download.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try and play the game on Steam
What happens when the bug occurs? It doens't start
What do you expect to see? The game not starting

I was supposed to be streaming this starting @ 14:30.
This is just not good.

Message 1 of 5 (1,594 Views)

Re: CAN NOT START GAME PAST LAUNCHER

★★★★★ Newbie

Any fixes yet same thing happens to me. For some reason steam says the game is running, but there is no game screen and I can't turn the game off either.

Message 2 of 5 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, 2 years later. Basically every time I want to play this game i have to manually delete the entire game folder, then get steam to analyze the files and download them all again. I think the only solution for this problem is a refund, unfortunately.

Message 3 of 5 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Additionally, the help page for this game says I am not authorized to view it, even after creating an account specifically to view the page. Lovely, EA!

Message 4 of 5 (888 Views)

Hero
@az03l218m76j Odd. The help page for C&C Remastered should just link to
https://help.ea.com/en/command-and-conquer/command-and-conquer-remastered/

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 5 of 5 (514 Views)