Re: C96 Pistol reload animation ammo count bug?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

C96 Pistol reload animation ammo count bug?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Whenever you perform a non-empty reload with the C96 pistol the animation shows 1 bullet being put into the weapon but the ammo count goes up 2 every time the animation plays. Was this done for balancing or is it an actual bug.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Reload with C96 pistol when it's not empty
What happens when the bug occurs? The animation shows 1 bullet being put into the weapon for every 2 bullets that the weapon actually reloads. So for example, out of the 10 rounds it holds, if I have 1 bullet left in the weapon and reload, the animation shows me putting in 5 bullets individually instead of 9 like it should.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Anyone have any idea if this was intentional or not? Haven't been able to find a solid answer if it was. It seem's like the issue is on every platform. Thanks for your time Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (676 Views)

EA DICE Team

Not sure yet @Dioisamazing I'll poke the team to see what they say! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 4 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thank you I appreciate it! I'd also like to point out while I'm here that the Storm variant of the General Liu doesn't have the character use the grip for some reason Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (589 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Dioisamazing Could make another report for that issue? EAser for to us to track and also add in a screenshot fo the issue! Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (543 Views)