C3PO Event is IMPOSSIBLE

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version Happens on more than one
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 837-868-657
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Cannot unlock tier VII of C3PO event. I have all Gear 12, ALL Zeta'd, and max leveled Ewoks, and have tried multiple combinations of mods (speed first, then protection/health) and can't even knock a single enemy down. I have played this game for over 3 years and run a guild of 44 people and THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I CAN'T GET HIGHER LEVEL EWOKS FOR THIS CHALLENGE!! You need to nerf it. It's WAYYYYY too difficult if I can't beat it after 40-50 tries.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at my ewoks and tell me what you think.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I have been playing long enough to know when you make it difficult for us to win tier 7 events, but this is ridiculous.  This was the first time I have considered deleting the game because I apparently cannot beat the event, regardless of the high level of my required team.  I've watched videos, so I know strategy, but if I have to rely on a once-in-a-lifetime random number generator, this game isn't fun any more.  I hope it's something you consider fixing.  I've been playing for almost as long as the game has been in existence, and it would be a shame to give up now.

IMG_1150.PNG
Message 1 of 5 (1,783 Views)

Re: C3PO Event is IMPOSSIBLE

Hi @Kootenai23 and thanks for the report!

I appreciate that you're frustrated with the event, but the difficulty of the event was intentionally designed by the developers, and isn't a bug. If you'd like to provide feedback on the difficulty of this event, the official Forums is the best place for that:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

Hero (Retired)

With that gear level you should have no problem, so it must be mods. I know you've said you tried different mod sets, but I looked you up and the mods you have on them now are terrible. Try to get them all over 200 speed, at least.

Message 3 of 5 (1,766 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My guild mate was trying for hours and hours every single day. He was struggling to the max (Elder G11, rest g9-10). Quickly made him a mod layout on which mods to use and he got his 3PO to 7* soon after.

Gameplay is rather easy, basically it's just about calling Elder as assist as often as possible for the teamwide TM boost.

The main thing is mods, as usual.

If you still struggle and need help for the mods I might help you out, just send me a PM:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/profile/discussions/Legend91

Message 4 of 5 (1,759 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I beat it with gear 8-10 ewoks. The trick was high damage and speed for wicket. I used Teebo Lead for his stealth (prevented counters). Wicket was my first ewok to go so I stealthed elder, then let them kill off almost all my bears and use up all their turn meter. Then i used elder to revive em while their TM was low, and just kept blasting em and kill chewie asap. It took quite a few tries for the RNG to be right. Also felt out which time of day I got the best odds for the RNG (its actually a Pseudo Random Number Generator based off the time), but you dont really have to do that.

Message 5 of 5 (1,725 Views)