Original Post

Accepted Solution

C-3PO "oh my goodness"

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Galaxy edge s7
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO keeps targeting the same allies instead of spreading the buff out when using auto or when he is on defense.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Seems to happen best with a mixture of rebels, resistance and other. Try going into a battle with cls, bb, c3po, hyoda, and wampa. The majority of the time he will keep targeting bb and CLS instead of giving the buff to the other two. This is especially bad since bb and CLS can get the buff on their own while hyoda and wampa have no means to get it.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

C-3PO does not spread out the translation buff to non rebels or non resistance. He will keep targeting the same allies that already have max stacks. 

Message 1 of 3 (349 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C-3PO "oh my goodness"

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We've submitted a ticket on this to see how the AI was intended to use this ability. It may be as intended because of "Protocol Droid" which states that "If the character already has Translation, the duration for all current stacks on that character resets to 3 turns."
But we submitted a ticket to confirm.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the report. We've submitted a ticket on this to see how the AI was intended to use this ability. It may be as intended because of "Protocol Droid" which states that "If the character already has Translation, the duration for all current stacks on that character resets to 3 turns."
But we submitted a ticket to confirm.
Message 2 of 3 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for looking into this. I would think it would be like bb's secret Intel where it would prioritize people who do not have to buff yet, and if everyone had the same number of stacks it would target the ally who was going to lose their stacks next.

But I understand if that is not how it was intended. 

Message 3 of 3 (258 Views)