C-3PO/Galactic Republic Protection Up Bug

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Any
OS Version N/A
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 839-674-824
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug C-3PO’s unique, Intermediary, should give 15% protection up to Galactic Republic allies when they gain a non-unique, non-protection buff. It is only giving 10% protection up.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? - Use an ability like General Kenobi’s “The Negotiator” to give everyone retribution. - C-3PO’s unique, Intermediary, should give 15% protection up for the buff. - That 15% protection up should become 3 stacks of Courage under Padme lead - It is only becoming 2 stacks of Courage - Because other forms of protection up correctly become Courage, it appears that C-3PO is not giving 15% protection up
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Viewing the Intermediary ability on swgoh.gg shows that while the description reads “15%” the mechanic description shows only 10%.  Please see my 2nd screenshot. 

9AFDDBEB-2E2B-4646-88B5-089C5A503A8B.png
4F3096DD-64C0-4BE4-AADD-1E6D4EE2141A.png
Message 1 of 4 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: C-3PO/Galactic Republic Protection Up Bug

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Keja338 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and verified that C-3PO is granting 15% Protection Up with his unique ability "Intermediary".

It appears to be working as intended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (305 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Keja338 and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today and verified that C-3PO is granting 15% Protection Up with his unique ability "Intermediary".

It appears to be working as intended.

Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

★ Apprentice

I appreciate the response.  Do you know why Padme’s leader ability is only converting it in to 2 stacks of Courage? 

It it should be 1 stack of Courage per 5% protection up dispelled.  So 15% protection up should give 3 stacks of Courage.  

The steps in my original post are repeatable, and I only ever see 2 stacks of Courage. 

Message 3 of 4 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is a visual bug also with C3PO, when low health a character appears injured and has different posture, and when healed stands upright again. Under padme lead with GK, Anakin and asokha 3po does not stand upright when healed back to full health

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)