Re: Sims can't even marry my other sims now.

by EA_DragonsEye

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[By design] - Married Sims can't marry other Sims

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Honor 9N
OS Version 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check relationship bar and see whether you have an option to propose or marry.
What do you expect to see? Sims being able to propose/marry all other sims- be it other NPCs,my own passive sims or other players' sims.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country India

The recent problem parallel to this one which everyone here is aware of was that players were not able to marry other NPCs in their game (Topic names as "Can't marry and move-in Venessa after update May 7th" here). But now I can't see that option even for my own passive sims. The sims I'm talking about are in a romantic relationship and have reached level 8. There is no other relationship between these sims like mother-child or siblings or whatever as one of them was created through CAS directly for 10 life tickets. Please look into this matter as soon as possible. There are seasonal tasks depending on it.

Message 1 of 8 (1,196 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

To marry 2 sims both of them need to be unmarried, that is my understanding, the sim that you said was active shows that already has a wife currently, therefore can't get married.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,034 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@GhostFreeek Does the option appear at level 4? That's when it's supposed to unlock.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 8 (1,180 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Nope. I've been checking if the option was popping at every level from level 4 in the relationship.
Message 3 of 8 (1,157 Views)

@GhostFreeek could you DM me your player id and the sims names? thanks!

Message 4 of 8 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye I have messaged you with all the details.
Message 5 of 8 (1,091 Views)

Your sim seems to be married and sims can only have one spouse. @GhostFreeek  did you never marry that sim before?

Message 6 of 8 (1,055 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye One of my sims is married, but when I made the other one active, the entire relationship story was missing from her info panel. I should be able to marry the other one to her right? Because she hasn't married any other sim yet. I myself am confused 😂
Message 7 of 8 (1,040 Views)

To marry 2 sims both of them need to be unmarried, that is my understanding, the sim that you said was active shows that already has a wife currently, therefore can't get married.

Message 8 of 8 (1,035 Views)