Re: [Open] Skirt does not cover top of tights

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[By Design?] Skirt does not cover top of tights

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Google pixel
OS Version 11
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003563558964
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Dress a female sim in Tights and a skirt, or shorts, wearing a crop top.
What do you expect to see? I expect the Tights to not ride so high that you can see them above the waist of the skirt or shorts.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Should redraw the Tights so they don't come up so high, since they are always worn with something on top.

Please resolve. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,106 Views)

Re: Skirt does not cover top of tights

★ Expert

That top actually goes as a set with a different skirt and the tights don't work with that skirt either. I don't wear this outfit with tights. I just did a quick change on my sim to show you pics. 

Message 2 of 8 (1,081 Views)

★ Expert

More pics with full outfit and what it looks like with and without tights

Message 3 of 8 (1,079 Views)

★ Expert

The skirts your trying to pair with tights are low waisted skirts. The tights work with this skirt and shorts which are higher waisted. See pics below

Message 4 of 8 (1,061 Views)

They are tights, they shouldn't stick out over top of any bottoms such that they look dumb.
Message 5 of 8 (1,037 Views)

★ Expert

I can only speak for myself but in Real Life I would not wear a low waisted skirt with full length tights. In Real Life Stockings/Tights are higher waisted. EA maybe following that Real Life  rule when they created the tights for this game. Tights don't look good with certain outfits. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Only outfit I don’t hate with the tights; very Scooby Doo. I’ve given up on crop tops lol 

Message 7 of 8 (922 Views)

Taking this one of the list, I feel like these tights might be high waisted and by design like this. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 8 (832 Views)