[By Design] Children cannot fufill 'create life elexir'

by emaalinen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[By Design] Children cannot fufill 'create life elexir'

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I am experience a bug with my phenomenon children (I am not sure that this is the right translation from swedish to english). But when they want to create a "health elexir" nothing counts (according to the ambition they have). Even though they create multiple elixir's - I get no requirement fulfilment when this happens (I still have 0/3 elexir created). To be able to advance in this ambition, I need them to create 3 health elexir's in total. Does anybody else have this bug? Is there something I can do to prevent this?

I am playing with my fourth generation and I noticed this first on my second generation.

Thank you.

// Emma

Message 1 of 4 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Children cannot fufill "create life elexir"

Hero

I tested this on my game and since the task is to create an emotional elixir and the health potion is not an emotional elixir, I would say, this is not a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (255 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (282 Views)

Hero

@emaalinen Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

Hero

I tested this on my game and since the task is to create an emotional elixir and the health potion is not an emotional elixir, I would say, this is not a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)