Buzzer beater

by superdave701

Original Post

Buzzer beater

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug Buzzer beater doesn't work properly
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Certain players mostly golden ticket, but doncic monthly master also buzzer beater works half the time at best.
What happens when the bug occurs? The player misses the shot.
What do you expect to see? The player make the shot.

After spending time and money to aquire a player with a special ability it should work. I have restarted my phone deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail. The buzzer beater works on many other players (arena magic, 94 walker,garnett,hachimura)all work great. Golden ticket players not so much. 50/50 at best. Please fix.

Message 1 of 2 (464 Views)

Re: Buzzer beater

Champion (Retired)
@superdave701 Ah Hey. Yes it's been a concern around the community and unofficial social media servers. And your observation is right. Those buzzer beaters to work almost 100% (although my first buzzer beater ever was with Garnett and it was a miss). And yes Golden Ticket players, the newest ones especially miss a lot of buzzer beaters. I just need some more comments and me toos on this post to forward it to the community asap. I'll also do it nonetheless.
NBALM is currently taking suggestions on Twitter to inculcate changes in gameplay. You might wanna leave your comments there too.
Message 2 of 2 (447 Views)