Re: Bundle of Joy event not giving actions with bassinet

by SalixCat

Original Post

Bundle of Joy event not giving actions with bassinet

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version 12.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the Bundle of Joy event
What do you expect to see? Actions for the bassinet
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback The bug also happens when I play a different account using my iPad

Hello. Every time I do the Bundle of Joy event, my sims can’t do any actions with the bassinet, because they are not available. They can only interact with the shower and bed. If I move the bassinet to another spot, the actions show up.

I’m attaching three screenshots. One shows only the shower and bed actions, the other shows no actions available after my sim did the ones with the shower and bed, and the other one shows the actions available after I moved the bassinet.

Message 1 of 2 (506 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bundle of Joy event not giving actions with bassinet

Hero

Hi @gmartins84 

The bassinet might be blocked for Bundle of Joy actions when you place it so close to the bed as shown in one of your pictures. 

Are there actions available with the bassinet in this same place when your Sim is not doing Bundle of Joy or are all options grayed out?

20190311_085544.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (468 Views)