by Ronin9999999

Original Post

Bullets doing no damage even though its hitting enemy

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? R0kStVrSvVvGe
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Often
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) The last few months
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Bullets do no damage even though im clearly hitting them.
What should be happening instead? Bullets should do damage
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? R0kStVrSvVvGe
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Any
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Shooting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It occurs all matches
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) The last few months
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I shoot at people and although im aiming perfectly at them, it still doesnt recognize the damage .so its like my bullets are going right through the enemy, which of course allows them to gun me down 1st.
What should be happening instead? Any and every time i hit someone with a bullet it should show how much damage they just took. Not just me literally emptying a 45 bullet clip from my spitfire or 25 from my 301 and it only counts damage from a few of the bullets and the rest seem to have went through them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know

Message 1 of 4 (1,412 Views)

Re: Bullets doing no damage even though its hitting enemy

★★★ Newbie
@Ronin9999999 it sucks how bullets just dont do anything
Message 2 of 4 (949 Views)

EA DICE Team
@akashpro69 @Ronin9999999 do you have video of what is happening to you?

/Atic
Message 3 of 4 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem dang near every single match. When its not occurring, I'm good enough to win 80 percent of my gun fights. I have fiber internet and a LAN cable and I have my controller plugged in to my console, so there is no lag between me firing and then it hitting my opponent. So EA can't use that excuse. Between this and the current matchmaking issues with Apex, I have ranked down from Diamond 3 to Platinum 2, then back up barely to Plat 1. I was already at D3 the 2nd week of this split and was on my way to Masters for the first time ever and the issues plaguing the game quite literally chalked all my chances to make it. I guess if I was a pro they would listen or try to make amends lol. I un-installed Apex last night after playing since the beginning of Season 10 and spending over 1000 dollars on the game, and I will never play it again. They just care about the money, not the gamers experience of the game. Hope you guys have better luck.

Message 4 of 4 (751 Views)