Building Sandstorm crashes the game

by Diamatron204

Original Post

Building Sandstorm crashes the game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S6 Edge Plus
OS Version G928VVRS3CRH1
What is your Player ID? Diamatron
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Whenever I build a Sandstorm and it starts attacking, my game crashes. It seems to happen everytime
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See if this happens on every phone. If not, I'm not sure how you can find the bug unless someone has a S6 Edge Plus
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung S6 Edge Plus
OS Version G928VVRS3CRH1
What is your Player ID? Diamatron
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Whenever I build a Sandstorm and it starts attacking, my game crashes. It seems to happen everytime
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See if this happens on every phone. If not, I'm not sure how you can find the bug unless someone has a S6 Edge Plus
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

It is annoying bug and I just want it fixed so I can play the game again. I won't be able to finish my bounties today because I have a sandstorm bounty...

Message 1 of 4 (432 Views)

Re: Building Sandstorm crashes the game

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Diamatron204 sorry you're facing this issue! Just a couple of questions, does this freeze the game or crash out kicking you to the home screen on your device? Does it happen on any particular map? Can I get your Persona ID? You can find it in Settings > About.

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★ Novice

It did both freeze the game or it would kick me out to the home screen. It gave me one of the results each time the Sandstorm started to attack. My persona ID is 1003443824765

Message 3 of 4 (410 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thank you!

Message 4 of 4 (395 Views)