Re: Build mode: Tables and seating becomes invisible and unmovable

by crinrict

Original Post

Build mode: Tables and seating becomes invisible and unmovable

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Placing table and chair - with MOO on.
What happens when the bug occurs? Build mode - with MOO: When I place a table and a chair set (happened with both outdoor regular seating patio table and chair, and indoor with booth from Dine out) the table disappears. Sometimes the seating disappear. It's still there, but invisible, and when I try to move either table or chair, I can pick it up, and move it, but I can't place it anywhere else. It just gets stuck in the hand tool. I can't undo, and I can't go out of lot. Only thing I could do to get out of it, was to force a game close. When I go back in game the objects are there, like nothing happened, and I can freely move them again.
What do you expect to see? Visible tables and chairs, that are movable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Build mode MOO problem

Message 1 of 2 (1,666 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Build mode: Tables and seating becomes invisible and unmovable

Hero
@Laireen35 Could you try repairing your game through Origin and see if it still happens afterwards ?

Do you have this issue only with tables and seating or also other objects ?

Are you putting them really close together ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,635 Views)