Re: Bugs with get famous acting career and neighbors in city living.

by crinrict

Original Post

Bugs with get famous acting career and neighbors in city living.

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get together, Jungle adventures, laundry day, dine out, kitchen stuff, spa day, bowling, backyard stuff, parenthood, outdoor retreat, perfect patio, vintage glamour, romantic garden, kids room stuff, toddler stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing along if the get famous acting career and playing in apartments in city living.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot complete the "get into hair and makeup" in the acting career. I cannot click on neighbors doors when they are being loud and any other time in the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to click on the door to yell at or talk to neighbors. I need to be able to complete the "get into hair and makeup" task in order to complete all requirements for the job
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have been having these issues since just got the extra games and installed them. I have had city living for a few months and never had any problems. I have had get famous for about a week or a little longer and have had the problem since first getting into the game. 

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Re: Bugs with get famous acting career and neighbors in city living.

Hero

Hi @meglandis13 

please use this thread for the hair and makeup issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-quot-Hair-and-Makeup-quot-interaction-glitched/m-p/729...

As for the pounding on the door. There have been reports like this before but it was never constant.

Did you try this without mods as well ?

Also, please create one thread per issue when reporting bugs. Here's information how this forum works: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)