Re: Bugs in the Malenum falcon event

by Cyanide334

Original Post

Re: Flight of the Falcon minimum requirements

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey guys, (@J00syFruit, @PlanesWalker18, @SpartanH83, @Angluss, @v3r0lin0, @velqor1234. @Jamers84_ejkwc6, @fantom1538 and @Vit4minC)

Heads up, I've merged your posts and examples in with this Bug Report thread on the issue to keep the information together. Thanks for flagging and including those screenshots. Standard smile  @EA_HighCommand has mentioned here:

@EA_HighCommand wrote:This is indeed a bug and should say "Required ships X/4", since you need 4 Bounty Hunter ships to enter the event and battle. We have flagged this with the studio now.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 31 of 43 (761 Views)

Re: Flight of the Falcon minimum requirements

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi CG. 

In the same boat - managed to get to 6* falcon for the event with 4x 6* BHs. Saw the requirement and as a direct result of the error set about push farming via refreshes and spending my stored up crystals to get to 7* XB. Only to be kicked back at the final hurdle. 

I think to be honest, yes it’s a bug and an accident. No I don’t think we should get a 7* falcon for free. 

I would just recommend an ‘apology’ crystal return of circa 1500 crystals to give back to fellow holo table players who spend cash or in game stored up crystals. 

A simple filter for members with 3 x 7* BH and 1x6* BH would probably be enough. 

Thanks team Standard smile 

853-952-927

CFAB6E53-9DDE-40DA-9717-82C372CBA65D.png
FFB98F63-65E8-4C81-9900-C0F7818A68C6.png
833796E3-769D-495F-A30E-8F99FC4557A6.png
Message 32 of 43 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I feel your pain. I am in the same boat. Fortunately I know that EA will do the right thing. Power to the people!! Stay strong brother! Don't let the evil empire get you down. I am not a troll. I am just used to EA bending us over a barrel and showing us a map of the 50 states. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 33 of 43 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So for those of us that spent a lot of resources getting a third ship to the next star level because it only said three, are we just out of luck? Seems like a pretty big deal and pretty ho-hum response...

Message 34 of 43 (692 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DeeeszNuttzz EA is unwilling to help and CG wont even answer. Some great customer support huh.
Message 35 of 43 (638 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here spent $20 on Crystal's to get the stated 3/3 to meet requirements only to not be able to play the 5* event. Take away my blood shards and refund my $. 

Message 36 of 43 (627 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just commenting to say I’ve been caught out too in case they only give crystals back to those that post.

1500 crystals spent to make one 7* and with a. Day left to get 40 shards on the other I can’t do it.

if it had said 4 ships needed I would have farmed harder on both ships when event arrived as I cleared 6* in the first few hours of the event

really unhappy with the way this is being handled 

Message 37 of 43 (613 Views)

★ Apprentice
@lordsmorg It would be nice if it were being handled at all.
Message 38 of 43 (602 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_HighCommand Hi. Appreciate you are on this and lots of comments.

Can you let us know if we need to do anything else to raise a complaint / help you accumulate a list of people affected.

I’m not holding out for the earth but just a restoration to reflect our outlay in virtual currency items would be appreciated.

Thank you Standard smile
Message 39 of 43 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue..... Achieved Cad Bane 4 star to make phase 4 and encounther that...........

I meet the requirements but that doesnt work.

1.jpg
2.jpg
Message 40 of 43 (564 Views)