Re: Bugs in the Malenum falcon event

by Cyanide334

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Yet another bug. This one led to me spending 1600 crystals to "meet the requirements" for this event. Now im out those shards and can't participate. Whats the fix?

Message 11 of 43 (776 Views)

Re: Flight of the Falcon minimum requirements

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue, was willing to try the event with 3 ships and ran into same issue. Attaching screenshots showing that it lets me enter squad select. Events don't normally do this unless its fightable.

73827BCE-667E-42CA-B76D-DE8860E24736.png
2B9827B2-586F-4CB0-9241-6E072CDD4087.png
Message 12 of 43 (582 Views)

Re: Flight of the Falcon minimum requirements

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Tier 5 stated I had 2/3 so I spent crystals to farm one more unit up to 5* to unlock that falcon. Will not allow me to fight the battle, so I’ve wasted resources. Is this where we report items like this? Where should I be posting?

Message 13 of 43 (574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also spent crystals on refreshes to get a third ship to 7* once seeing 2/3 required... only to be denied...   not too happy about that...

Message 14 of 43 (547 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Cyanide334 Same here!!! Blew through a bunch of crystals to get Cad's ship up to par then some on IG 88's ship. Requirements met but can't play. Sucks.
Message 15 of 43 (545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says use ANY capital ship and 3 Bounty Hunters. That is the only details screen for this event. I also used up currency to get a ship to 4 stars to participate. This is a very underhanded bug in my opinion. Why do we have to have 4 ships now instead of three?

C54E4C2E-E414-4B8B-B4AE-E649EE75AD9E.png
Message 16 of 43 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]

@forca790 It has always required all four bounty hunter ships, and it doesn't say three bounty hunter ships in-game.

There is an error with the requirements screen,  stating people meet them when they don't, not an error with the actual requirements. See this post from the initial run of the Falcon event. It was initially stated as three in error, but that notice was only posted for an hour or so before being edited to state the correct requirements: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/192441/bounty-hunters-we-dont-need-their-...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 17 of 43 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_HighCommand This is absurd! It said “2/3 ships” so i bought ALOT of crystals to 7* xanadu blood, an utterly useless ship. Then i get requirements not met? Please refund my money. I understand bugs, but this is also fraud based on negligence.

931D409C-CBC9-491D-BF3A-07750921C667.png
28382E68-08B5-4C0B-966C-9D4C4F4CF547.png
Message 18 of 43 (513 Views)

★ Apprentice
ChristophIV It absolutely does state in game "insert #"/3 ships for requirements.
This is a misleading bug that is tricking people into spending money and/or crystals and then leaving them unable to participate.
Message 19 of 43 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Cyanide334 Apologies, I was referring to the "Mission Requirements" box (with tier X at the top). I missed the earlier report of the x/3 message.

Any refund requests need to be handled through Customer Service, they can't be processed here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 20 of 43 (493 Views)