by crinrict

Original Post

Bugs in Werewolves pack

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? ?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Werewolves game pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? Read my post
What do you expect to see? Progress in the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Been playing since 22-06-17 and the game pack is broken in my opinion. Greg appeared once, then disappeared. There is glitch on townies (picture) and i don't get to explore the tunnels, even when i have explored it a thousand times.. I never get full access. I climed the werewolves "ladder" but i still can't get in the "secret bunker" in the bar lot, the door dosn't work even if i am a werewolf. Sorry for my bad english, not my first language.

I have updated the game, cleared all folders. And started a new game! No older saves is in the game.

Message 1 of 7 (2,091 Views)

Re: Bugs in Werewolves pack

Hero
@moantoniaa

Please use this thread for the outfit issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Belted-Cardigan-causes-Sims-to-stretch-to-the-side/m-p/1156234...

What do you mean by you don't get full access ?
Any Werwolf should be able to enter the secret bunker. Is the door locked for you ?

Any mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,081 Views)

Hero

I see you edited your post.

Please test without mods for the Greg and door issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,077 Views)

★ Novice

Are you supposed to get access to the tunnels like a portal? Or is it just for exploring and hoping to "find stuff"? What happened to Greg? Why is he only there one time? I can't battle with other werewolves even if i should. If i fight them they get mad at me, even if we are friends and in the same pack... the door to the bunker says "only access for werewolves" even if i am a werewolf.
I have CC, only lashes and the red shelf.

Message 4 of 7 (2,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@moantoniaa The tunnels are connected with each other so if you use the correct option, you might end up with another exit than the one you came in with. Other than that, it's mostly exploring

Greg is usually easiest to find on full moon. He should almost always be at his hut during that time.

Do you not have the option to battle ?

Please move your mods folder to the desktop anyways and test without mods/cc. Also delete the localthumbcache.

EDIT: For the door. Does your Sim not go though if you just click somewhere inside the bunker ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with Greg not appearing in my game. I am on console (Xbox One) so I have no mods installed either. It sucks cause I wanted to have Greg implemented in storytelling.

Message 6 of 7 (1,968 Views)

Hero
@moantoniaa Going to lock this thread as it's a multi report and probably a few misunderstandings.

There's a thread for Greg here now: https://answers.ea.com/t5/A/A/m-p/11572481/jump-to/first-unread-message

I think the other two are misunderstandings how the tunnels work. The door also says for werewolves only but I can go through no issues by just clicking somewhere inside the bunker and choose go here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,927 Views)